Spices used for Masala chai.
An Afghan boy flies his kite on a hill overlooking Kabul on May 13, 2013.
[Credit : Anja Niedringhaus/AP]
I’m just a 14 year old white girl I’m not a terrorist
hope they got Starbucks in Maximum Security
kabul, afghanistan, 1961
Rabari Woman, Rajasthan, India
Photos by:Carmen and Ingo
"A Rajasthani Inspired After Wedding Session"
Thanks to iuvencula
- Always post the rules
- Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and write 11 questions for them to answer
- Tag 11 people and link them to the post
- Let that person know they were tagged
1. What does your name mean?
My name is name of Romanic origin and means rival.
2.What is your biggest goal at the moment?
Currently, my biggest goal is to enroll in graduate studies.
3. How many children would you like to have (if you’d like to have)?
Yes, I would love to have children. I’ve always wanted to have three children. Two twin girls, and a boy who is younger than them.
4. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
When my two friends and I miss classes, and go to drink coffee in outdoor cafe.
5. Favorite chocolate?
Chocolate is chocolate :) But I have to single out white chocolate and dark chocolate combined with orange juice.
6. Sea or mountains?
7. Your favorite book?
"Crime and Punishment" by Dostoevsky
8. If you could change your name, what would you name yourself?
I wanted that when I was younger, but now I not dislike anything about my name. I would not change it.
9. How would you describe your personal style?
Ah, I do not even know how to describe it. I am so modest when it comes to style. Nearest told, casual.
10. Do you like getting attention?
Me, born introvert, and attention? Nooo! I become anxious when I get attention :)
11. Do you believe in marriage?
Of course. The one and only! Which lasts forever.
I’m sorry, I think I’m too lazy for this now. Maybe once.
Bharata Natyam hand gesture
How someone who does not know English language can be a foreign affairs minister? o.O
This must be the most beautiful DIY tutorial I have ever seen. And it so happens to be in style of this weekend. Found on Ulicam, a very nice blog by Ulrika Kestere, photographer and illustrator. For the whole tutorial and lot’s of inspiration, click here.